[SECC] SECC #2 to run away with SECC honors in NAQP?

Dennis McAlpine dbmcalpine at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 13:33:35 PST 2010

 I dunno how these teams got set up but there are several possibilities.
Team #2 could be FOC members +2 but there are several other FOCers on other
teams so guess that is not the reason.  I guess it could be SC + 3 outsiders
but there are other SCers on other teams so guess that wasn't it either.
Probably it was from previous scores and I must have been over my head last
time or else you other guys didn't get on vy much.  Clearly, the big guns
are on Team #1 but I think Team #2 could be a surprise (I'm counting on
K4BAI and NN4F to bring the surprises) so I will predict Team #2 As the SECC
winner.  But, then I was a Red Sox fan too.

Don't forget SC is a rare mult so if you don't get me on the first or second
call just wait in the pile (boy, is that being optimistic) so you be assured
of getting that rare SC mult.  So what if there are other SC stations listed
as being on, you can never be sure if they will be there.  And, even if they
are on, they are not in Georgetown County which is worth more points than
the rest of SC.  And, if you believe all that, I have a bridge back north I
can sell you.

GL y'all, 73,

Dennis, K2SX