[SECC] Fw: K4JTT NAQP-SSB Log Received

Ricky DeLuco k4jtt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 05:57:23 PST 2010

Just submitted my log this morning ....  below is the confirmation.  This contest was really a fun one,although had some noise issues to overcome.  For the most part this time a stayed parked and ran the pile ups at times, really thought it was nice to log several stations on multiple bands. I even was able to work HQ2W from Honduras and several VE land stations.  I did learn something though in this contest, procrastination does not always benefit. I have a new 160m OCF dipole sitting in a bag on the floor of my shack.... that serves no purpose!  If this was up I would of been able to work 160m and bring my QSO points up more.   Note to self,   Install the 160m wire ... Check!    hi hi

Johnn AI4FR sent me an email with a .WAV file attached and told me how my station was "booming in"  After listening to this file all I can say is "not bad for 100 watts and a wire"  I've attached a copy of the file if anyone is interested in listening.

73 de Ricky, K4JTT