[SECC] Fwd: NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

kt4zb at aol.com kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 07:49:09 PST 2010

North American  QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station:  KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs):  10

160:
80:  217    42
40:  136    39
20:  151     31
15:   54    20
10:
-------------------
Total:  558   132  Total Score  = 73,656

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC  #2

Comments:

Love this contest - but, last time for  "Jere".  It's ok for 2-3 hours
casual
contest; but, gets tiring after  awhile.  Next time will be my middle name
"Mark", only one way to  spell that! Really missed out on 20m before it
dumped,
31 mults compared to  50 in August.  And 40m and 80m were really noisy until
late.   Static from the storm made copy tough. I think I talked to more SECC
club  members than ever - great activity. Will be adding new antenna for
40m  and
160m before March contests.  Thanks for the Q's

Best -  Jere
FT1000mp Field, TH6DXX, dipoles, N1MM

Posted using 3830  Score Submittal Forms at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/