[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NS Ladde 1/22/10

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 21 20:00:35 PST 2010

Was set up with separate antennas for each of the four bands.  Good for
quick QSY.  20M was dead.  40M was OK, but worked a lot of CA and MN and
missed a lot of mults.  80 was pretty good, but I missed a lot that I
called.  160 was terrible.  I went almost five minutes between QSOs and
worked only TN, GA, and SC.  Received signals were pretty good, but
nobody outside my backyard could hear me.  Not a good sign for CQ WW 160
CW weekend after this one.  73, John.

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI