[SECC] BARTG RTTY Sprint N4JIK (Formerly KD4LCR)

Jeremy - KD4LCR kd4lcr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:02:13 PST 2010

Not the highest scores in the world but I feel pretty good all and all, got
some help from my Co-Operator during this one my Son thought it was just the
neatest thing to hit the Enter Key all day and he got a little over zealous
a few times so I am sure there are a few people out there scratching their
heads wondering why I sent my information 2-3 times but great bonding
experience! -- By the way he can now send all the way up to A-E in Morse
code not bad for a 2 year old going to make a ham out of him as early as
possible so we can enter MOAP ;)

BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: N4JIK

Operator(s): N4JIK

Station: N4JIK

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: Lawton, OK

Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

 Band  QSOs  Pts

-----------------

   80:    2    2

   40:   78   78

   20:   62   62

   15:   11   11

   10:    0    0

-----------------

Total:  153   54  Mults = 6  Total Score = 33,048

Club:

Comments:

First contest in almost a month since I was away at school - went REALLY
great

for a PT contest, even fixed the problems I was having on 40m so that
brought

the score up since I didn't have to quit come night fall. Even got 2 on 80m

(only because after the second station I was falling asleep in the chair and

went to bed) 40m was pretty short after about 12 (worked til 3am thus the
lower score)

Looking forward to the next iteration of the BARTG in March from Phenix
City, AL!!!!!

Jeremy

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Jeremy