[SECC] Flex 3000???

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:50:23 PST 2010

Jeremy,

 I use the Flex 5000A in every contest and it works FB for my operating
style. I and other members of SECC used my Flex 3000 during Field Day last
year and it too yielded our highest score to date. May I suggest that you
pay a visit to my shack and I give you a demo of the Flex. Then you can make
your own decision to see if it fits your needs.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK