[SECC] WF4W will be in Jenkins County again for 2010 GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 06:21:10 PST 2010

Hey Tad,
We have had several folks send lists in, and I am clearing out the web pages for updates.

Thanks for the early plan, it will help the rovers fine tune their routes.
Jenkins is a good hit.

If anyone else has GQP plans, send them in, particularly the fixed stations.
It may seem trivial, but knowing a county is covered by a fixed operation Really helps.

For my part, I will for sure cover "Rare" Cobb county, and do a rover run.
My rover route will be held as a "clean up" action and try to do last minute coverage.
But, I expect to be in mid/eastern counties in general.

Others...
Even if your county is not as Rare and Exotic as "Cobb", please let us know early so we can make the best run at getting all 159 covered.

TNX Tad,

Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well