[SECC] FW: CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 31 18:24:23 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b41h.net [mailto:webform at b41h.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:22 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com; ku8e at bellsouth.net
Subject: CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 10:30

Total:  QSOs = 593  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 34  Total Score = 144,963

IC756 Pro - AL811H - 500 watts (on loan from K4BAI tnx John) - Inverted L

Finally had a weekend when it wasn't raining so I could put up an antenna
for
160. On Saturday afternoon got the Inverted L about 65 ft up in the trees
with
four 130 ft radials.

I sure wish I could have operated Friday night as well. The conditions were
excellent. I can't remember a 160 contest where the west coast stations were
so
loud. Many of the big guns out west were 20dB over. There should be some big
scores that will be reported.

See everyone next time....

Jeff KU8E

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/