[SECC] Sad Note

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Mon Jul 12 14:05:36 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone, I hope all had a good time in the IARU this past weekend. As most
of you know I am now living in So. Fl. at my fathers house(ex.W4PZV), taking
care of my 90 year old mother. Her health is starting to go down and her
eyesight is to the point where she can not see. Also her memory is very poor. I
have been one of the operators at NQ4I on and off since 1998. And for the last
six years the 80 and 160 meter operator.  It  is my sad announcement that I will
no longer be able to Operate anymore from Rick's QTH. So he will be looking for
a good low band operator. I hope someone will jump in to help out. Anyway it has
been a lot of fun and pleasure to operate from such a great station. I will
greatly miss all the friends that I have made there. I will still be helping out
 though with the NAQP for the SECC and any other scores that I am allowed to
sumit. Thanks to all, Mark W4SVO