[SECC] Message of Gratitude for Out of State Club Gavel Received from Alabama Contest Group

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Jul 21 13:06:07 PDT 2010

With the permission of Tim, KY5R, I am sending SECC and SEDXC members a
message that Tim sent to the ACG reflector after receipt of the
out-of-state club gavel from this year's Ga QSO Party.  Since SECC and
SEDXC sponsor this contest, I wanted the members to know of the
gratitude expressed by the ACG president in this message.

73, John, K4BAI.

Wow didn't expect this......

The ACG has been presented with a gavel from the GA QSO Party.

Inscription reads:

Georgia QSO Party 2010
Top Club Score - Outside Georgia
Alabama Contest Group

Congrats to all who participated. Guess the ACG will need a trophy case
soon eh?

I will be TNX'ng the GQP folks fer this ASAP. Also I may take a pix however
look for it at the Huntsville Hamfest for sure.

GA ,

Tim, Ky5R