[SECC] TNX John and Chaz for NE4S Plaque RS Mixed..

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 15:59:58 PDT 2010

Chaz has outdone himself again.

The Plaques are really great, a far cry from years ago when it was a brass plate
with engraving.
The graphics are excellent and vivid.

My "thank you" to John K4BAI who sponsored the Rover Single Op Mixed Plaque as a
memorial to K4VGI.
The NE4S rover-mobile is happy to put that one on the wall.
I was actually surprised to see my call in that slot, I did not expect it.

Next year I will invite someone to do the operating for the NE4S run.
Perhaps someone who would like to "dip a toe" into the rover operation first
time.
This would be kind of an incentive to go rover alone next time.

And:
We will miss the participation of Jim, W4JO.
Jim made rover runs last year and this year too.
His trips were in several counties nearby his QTH, and were greatly appreciated
by me personally.
This is a fine model of what we need for more casual/fun outings for any QSO
party.
TNX.

Chaz, well done!!

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2011 is on April 9, 10th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well