[SECC] [Fwd: Re: Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests]

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Sun Jul 25 15:03:16 PDT 2010

Here is the N4N Field Day report courtesy of KN6RO.  Since so many SECC
members were involved in this operation, I thought many might be
interested.  Look forward to hearing you on the air again soon, Roger,
and seeing your scores in various contests.  K1ZZI is getting up teams
for NAQP CW and SSB if you are going to QRV again that soon.

John,

Hope you're doing well.  I'm about to get back on the air (finally) at my
new QTH so I look forward to seeing you on the bands.

I know this is a little late, but if you want to publish our FD score, here
it is