[SECC] Items for sale at Atlanta Ham Fest

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Wed Jun 2 03:43:24 PDT 2010

'Morning All'

I have an excellent Ten Tec Titan III amplifier for sale. Since I am coming
to the Atlanta ham fest this weekend, I could bring it with me in the case
someone is interested. This amplifier has been sitting on my desk since
early 2004, working like a typical Ten Tec amplifier, with zero problems.
Will output the full 1500 watts. It has been tested into a dummy load and
achieved 2400 watts for a very brief period. Run mostly in contest but very
seldom at the full output power. Flawless full QSK at just about any CW
speed. I have a set of spare set of 4CX800A finals that goes with this amp,
however the original set of tubes show no sign of need for replacement.
Asking $2800 for this amp.

Also I will be selling my Icom IC-7700 and I could also bring it to Atlanta.
The IC-7700 is one heck of a good radio; it's spectrum display is almost
real time and very helpful. Full QSK in this radio has been tested at over
100 wpm. Built-in RTTY and PSK that works really well by just plugging in a
USB keyboard into the front panel. External video monitor can display the
full spectrum of the radio. The DSP filtering is surprisingly the best I
have experienced in any ham radio. Asking $4500 (firm) for this radio.

If interested, please contact me before noon this coming Friday.

No, I am not getting out of the hobby, just changing equipment around some!

73,

Tom Alderman - W4BQF

Email:    aldermant (at) windstream.com

Cell:       229-507-0655