[SECC] N1MM & The Merry Go Round

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sat Jun 5 16:02:18 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

After all that time using N3FJP software, I thought I would try the N1MM
program as everyone seemed to like it.  The N3FJP didnt have the ALQP so I
thought I would fire up N1MM real quick and see how it went.  I am still
trying to figure this out.  So far I can run the rig and send some CW and
log some contacts.  How I get the log out to a useful cabrillo file, I have
not figured out yet.  The contest will be over before I get this running
:)

BTW  -  Unrelated info:  If you like some political humor, this link is
pretty funny.  I just can't resist passing it on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D0VhS8qXT0

73 de Greg NM2L, Sugar Hill, GA