[SECC] N1MM & The Merry Go Round

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sun Jun 6 04:00:56 PDT 2010

Thanks folks.

I have things pretty much under control now and have had a couple of offers
of additional help if I need it.  I have the cabrillo file and an ADIF
exported so I am on my way with this.  When all else fails, read the manual
:)   ..I can already see this program has some really cool features that
after a while I won't be able to live without........ Plus I always seem to
feel a need these days to show that I am not too old to try something new.

I still love my N3FJP database and the N1MM logger is 100% compatible with
the ADI export.  Good stuff!

73 de Greg NM2L