[SECC] June VHF Contest

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 13 04:50:40 PDT 2010

6 meters has been hot this weekend !  I have almost 375 QSO's using a
vertical loop antenna up 45 feet in the trees. The band sounded like 20
meters last night.

I even heard some guys in Florida working EU even though I couldn't hear
what they were working. I have some DX in my log - XE2K,HI3TEJ, VP9GE and
VQ5M

plus a whole bunch of W6/W7 stations. You could do some major damage with a
good beam.  The band is not quite open yet today. Hopefully it will be a
repeat

of Saturday. If you get a chance turn your  beam south and work K4BAI and
myself.

73, Jeff