[SECC] Fw: [3830] ARRL June VHF NR5M Limited Multi-Op HP

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 20 07:52:34 PDT 2010

Sorry that this is so late... I spent all day last Saturday at NR5M and had a great time working 2M and 6M SSB.  It seems George isn't content to just be a monster below 30MHz.  I'm wagering that the fall VHF event will be a 500K+ event if 6M is anything like it was last weekend!

Scott
KB4KBS/5
Houston, TX