[SECC] Alert: Additional Contest This Week

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jun 22 08:43:20 PDT 2010

Last week's report overlooked the monthly Straight Key CW Club's Stright
Key Sprint (SKS) tonight.  160-10M CW.  0000-0200 UTC Wednesday (Tuesday
night local).  Exchange:  RST + Name + SPC + SKCC # or power.  Use a
mechanical key only (bug or hand key).  Bonus points for QSO with W1RET
in OH.

I plan to be QRV and hope to work a lot of you with my Vibroplex Deluxe
Hand Key.  Frequencies are about 045 to 055 on 80-10M.  Don't remember
the 160M suggested frequency, but it's in the rules on the website.

73, John, K4BAI.