[SECC] RG-6 Quad

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Fri Jun 25 18:55:58 PDT 2010

Well I just want to give everyone the heads up on using this stuff outside, do not use it, unless it has the gooey stuff impregnated into the shield. After one year of exporsure to the outside elements it completely corroded on me.I bought this stuff at Home Depot( Carol Brand). I was using it as a matching section on my forty meter verticals(2-75 ohm lines in parallel) and my freq shifted on me and  the velocity factor also change. I learned a good lesson on this one. Mark W4SVO