[SECC] GQP Update...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 07:32:38 PST 2010

The GQP upate as of Feb28th.

A minor change on the rules page, we now recommend 7190 for 40M phone.
This matches other parties' recommendations, and adjusts to the current band plan avoiding SW broadcasting.
Stations naturally spread out, so the recommendation is just that, a suggestion.

County Coverage:

Mike, ND4V and Norm, WA4ZXV plan to operate from Buffalo Lick Nurseries in Greene Co.
They will "go great guns in Greene", with the W4GR call sign.
They mention the possibility of a rover side trip nearby, but no details yet....

County Hunters will be looking for a call from Green with a "G" for a special award.
(Same with other county/call combos)

Tommy, W4BQF will call from Cook.
We have a couple rovers planning to run Cook also.

It has been quiet for county plans last week.
IF you know you will be active for GQP, please send us a note at"
listmycounty4gqp at iham.us
so we can put your plans on the web.
Just include your Call and County(s), and any special info.

Think Spring...

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well