[SECC] Welcome to the SECC - Jonah Riner, KE4PMP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 10:02:52 PDT 2010

On behalf of our ever-growing membership, I'd like to welcome Jonah
Riner, KE4PMP to the SECC.  Welcome aboard Jonah!

Jonah hails from Vidalia, GA, well within the SECC club circle - please
feel free to contribute any and all contest scores to the SECC Jonah -
points for the club are always appreciated.

Jonah indicates he has been QRV since 1994 and has been a DX'er at
heart, but is starting to enjoy State QSO parties and is looking forward
to the GQP.  He holds his extra and is a VE - thanks for helping folks
into the hobby!

The GQP is co-sponsored by the SECC Jonah - we hope to see you there
along with all the members of both the SECC and SEDXC.  Jonah is QRP at
home but the antenna is an LP at 75 feet, so DX'ing is a can-do.  He is
also active mobile - perfect for roving in state QSO parties.

Welcome to the club Jonah, nice to have you with us.

73,
Hal, N4GG
Secretary