[SECC] E-mail Address Change

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Mar 24 11:55:13 PDT 2010

Since AT&T is going to discontinue its "worldnet" service on March 31,
yesterday I changed my e-mail address.  It was k4bai at worldnet.att.net.
It is now just k4bai at att.net.

Whoever is in charge of the mailing list for the reflector, please note
that beginning today I am receiving SECC messages BOTH on my personal
e-mail address k4bai at att.net and my office address:
John_Laney at gamb.uscourts.gov.  That probably happened because Explorer
is set up at the office in such a way that if I click on an e-mail
address from a website, the outgoing message shows my office address
rather than my personal address.  I'd appreciate the office address
being deleted so that I get only one copy of messages.  Thanks.

I hope the rest of you will change your contacts list to show only the
new address k4bai at att.net for me.  On behalf of AT&T, I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Many thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.