[SECC] 7QP

Gordon greyeagl at bellsouth.net
Sun May 2 08:39:10 PDT 2010

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K4OD
Operator(s): K4OD
Station: K4OD

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    0      0      0
   20:   33     31      0
   15:   21      5      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   54     36      0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 10,764

FT-897D 100 watts
TH3MK4 @ 45 Feet

Very much like Tommy, W4BQF, the BIC syndrome had its effect on the score.
But low power on 20 and 15 is a challenge in any contest.  Loads of fun even
though I didn't use the N1MM logger like Tommy.  I used Writelog.  Never did
get down on 40 meters, or 80 for that matter, got the chow call and never came
back to the radio.  And, of course, I was only logging one contest!