[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2010 7QP

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon May 3 07:11:18 PDT 2010

                     7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:14

   160:    0      0      0
    80:   20      1      0
    40:   43     25      0
    20:   43     23      0
    15:   11      1      0
    10:    0      0      0
     6:    0      0      0
     2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  117     50      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 30,217

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:  FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.
Lots of QRN on 80.  Was very busy with 50th high school class reunion
this weekend.  Good activity except from IDaho.  Got all-time new
counties from KD0S + WD0T and from K4XU.  K4XU/M gave me GRANT OR for my
last Oregon County.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to see many of you in
Dayton.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/