[SECC] Nominations for Next year's Officers

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon May 10 10:13:32 PDT 2010

Good afternoon fellow SECC'ers.

Ralph, K1ZZI, and I volunteered to act as the nominating committee for
next year's SECC officers.  The election of new officers and our annual
in-person meeting occurs each year at the Atlanta Hamfest - this year it
is June 5th at Jim Miller Park in Marietta.

I'd like to encourage everyone to give some thought on who you think
would make a good officer for next year as well as volunteering
yourself.  All volunteers are welcome!  Anyone with suggestions, please
forward them to either Ralph or myself via email, or perhaps catch
either of us at Dayton with your ideas.

Thanks - hope to see you all in three days.

73,
Hal N4GG
Secretary