[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWT 0300Z

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu May 13 05:31:26 PDT 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   80:  19
   40:  37
   20:  13
-------------------
Total:  69     40  Total Score = 2,760

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX (stuck south), zepp, dipole, inverted vee.
Good activity and lots of fun.  DX on 40:  OK1WF, OE3GSA, DL1NKS, HA5JI.
Thanks for getting up so early.  80 was pretty noisy and the west coast signals
weren't particularly strong on that band.  Had many three banders.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  I tried using a computer for logging and CW sending in this CWT for
the first time.  Used NA simulating the NA Sprint because that was the module I
remember having for NA that includes "Name."  If anyone else still uses NA and
has developed a CWT module, I'd like to get the module.  Many thanks.  Look
forward to seeing many of you in Dayton later today through the weekend.  Safe
travel to all.

Look for PJ4/K4BAI from Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles May 26 to 31 and PJ4A in
CQ WPX CW SOABHP.  73, John, K4BAI.