[SECC] Best post contest

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon May 17 10:06:03 PDT 2010

I agree with Hal.  That was a perfect suggestion.

It also has good potential for a new SECC contest.  Something like K4BAI's
Fox Hunt contest but we change it up a bit.  We put the fox, K4BAI/M rover
out there with a mason jar (or two) of moonshine and track him down.  Oops
second thought, we should consider using a different rover.  Any volunteers?
Busted... hi hi

K1ZZI