[SECC] Goofy NAQP CW Question...

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sat May 22 13:43:21 PDT 2010

Name changing is perfectly fine.  It's not cheating at all and it's common
on CW in NAQP and particularly in Sprints.  Sometimes a group of people will
all use the same name of a patriot contester recently SK.  Sure you risk the
element of surprise and busting the Q but it's your choice.

There's a strong argument for being consistent and using the same name.
That would be my choice even with a goofy name like Ralph.  Second thought I
could drop the RPH and use Al?

73, Ralph K1ZZI