[SECC] NAQP January Preliminary Results

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Sun May 23 18:35:27 PDT 2010

If you were in NAQP CW in January, please follow this link and let
WA7BNM know if there are any errors.  Be sure your team is shown if you
were on a team.  For some reason, we have only four scores on SECC#1.  I
may have known why, but haven't checked back yet.  73, John.

The preliminary results of the January 2010 NAQP CW Contest are now available on the NCJ web site:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqpcwprelim.php

Please let me know as soon as possible of any problems. SSB preliminary results will be posted within a week.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)