[SECC] Welcome Charles K4KG

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu May 27 06:23:14 PDT 2010

I'd like to welcome Charles Pennington, K4KG to the SECC. Charles is
located Sandersville, GA, well within the club's ARRL circle.  As such,
Charles, you are free to contribute any and all scores to the SECC and
we hope you do as time permits.

Charles' favorite contests are the GQP and CQWW DX - mostly for working
up his band-country total.  That's how many of us got "sucked in"
Charles..somewhere along the line I went from looking for band countries
to tying to maintain 200/hour!

Welcome aboard.  Our annual meeting is June 5 in the bleachers at Jim
Miller Park (Atlanta hamfest).  We hope to see you there.

Best 73,
Hal N4GG
Secretary