[SECC] CQWW SSB - N4XL

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:00:49 PDT 2010

Some great scores by the club.  Good work. Heard several of you beating me
out while trying to work EU, JA and SA.  I've grown to especially hate N4PN.
I console myself by reading about the better antenna's, towers, and
amplifiers you all have.

I'm going to lose some points during cross-check.  I know I messed up some
manual band changes during the fun. A couple stations wouldn't work me again
because they said I was a duplicate even though I didn't have them in my
log.  Wish people would just work you again.

Had 40/80 meter antenna problems too which really killed my score this
year.  Still, I've a much better upper band station than lower bands so
20/15 scores helped compensate. Never really got a run going anywhere.
I'm glad to see the sunspots coming back.

Kevan
N4XL