[SECC] GQP 50th anniversary celebration will be 2011

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 19:55:50 PDT 2010

Can't  wait - My question is there anyone still active that played in  the
1st one?

Best - Jere

In a message dated 11/6/2010 10:27:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k1zzi at comcast.net writes:

SECC get  ready... mark your calendars!!  There is a lot new going on for
the
50th.  Take a few minutes and check it out here:  http://gqp.contesting.com/

73,
Ralph K1ZZI