[SECC] Fwd: WX4TM - Update from son, Thomas

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Nov 12 07:36:09 PST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WX4TM - Update from son, Thomas
Date: 	Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:07:24 -0500
From: 	Karen <kmgherring at bellsouth.net>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

       Thomas Moore <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385682206>
       Gotta send out a salute to dad. He's a 22 year vet from the Air
       Force. He served in Vietnam. He was stationed in Alaska, Texas,
       Turkey, Mississippi and Vietnam that I am aware of. He was awarded
       many medals. Reached the rank of MasterSergeant. He will always be
       a hero in my eyes. Happy veterans day Msgt Alfred Tom Moore Jr.
       and to all the other vets out there.

See More53 minutes ago
<http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=122866311106520&id=1385682206>

       Thomas Moore <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385682206>
       Dad slept the whole time I was there today. Woke up for just a few
       minutes to move from the cot to the bed. He really don't like the
       hospital type bed after sleeping on a waterbed for the last 20 years.

46 minutes ago
<http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=117819164949491&id=1385682206>

--
Best Regards (73), Karen