[SECC] Sweepstakes

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Mon Nov 22 08:43:39 PST 2010

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, W4BW, KU8E, W4XO, W4KTR, N2WF
Station: WW4LL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  538
   40:  600
   20:  291
   15:  136
   10:    2
------------

First time together with this group of operators and had a great time.
First
real effort with the new Optibeams and FTDX 5000s and very please with all.

In first 10 minutes, we were able to work KL, KH and NWT.  Had 79 mults in
the
first 9 hours.  PR was the last mult we needed and got him early Sunday
morning.  Difficulty at times in hearing the 100 watters so thank you very
much
for being there and tnx for your patience.

Thanks to the Ops that got on in the final hours of the contest.  I recall
working or hearing worked while in the shack, N4GG, NF4A, N4PN, K4BAI,
NA4BW, KY5R and N4OGW of the SECC and ACG so thank ya¹ll very much.

73'....Fred WW4LL