[SECC] Wow!!!! from WF4W

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 11:17:35 PST 2010

Ok, so I'm checking my LOTW account and notice I have a whole bunch more QSLs than I did yesterday.  Further investigation showed I had 38 more confirmed contacts than yesterday.
I looked and I had one QSL from K4GM and 37 From N4GG!!!!
WOW!.
All CW except for two SSB contacts in (probably) the WPX contest.
All contest bands 160-10 meters all the way back to 2003.

Justt thought I'd share that with all.  It certainly show how active in the contests Hal is.
keep up the great work, Hal
73 and Happy Thanksgiving to all, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'