[SECC] [SEDXC] Wow!!!! from WF4W

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 13:24:09 PST 2010

Of the 79,000 Qs, only 22,000 were new - the rest were replacements.  I
have been feeding LOTW with contests for quite a while, but I have
finally moved everything into DX4WIN and did a massive reload.

Of the 22,000 new Qs, 8500 were new confirmations.

160 Qs are available Mike.  Spark mode not available :-)

N4GG