[SECC] Never mind...I found country list information

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Wed Nov 24 16:08:21 PST 2010

DXCC News - Changes to the DXCC List
Bill Moore, NC1L, ARRL Awards Branch Manager, reports:
"The dissolution of the Netherland Antilles has caused changes to the DXCC
List.
"As per the DXCC rules, the two Netherland Antilles DXCC entities will be
deleted and moved to the Deleted Entities List.

"Four new entities will be added to the DXCC List :
 (1) Curacao
 (2) St. Maarten
 (3) Saba and St. Eustatius
 (4) Bonaire

The event date and time for these changes will be 0400Z, 10 October, 2010.
Confirmations for these new entities will be accepted for credit starting 1
January, 2011.
"Other administrative changes and actions will be announced as they are
finalized

I am sure everyone already knew this, but I added it just in case.

Thanks
Greg