[SECC] Let the Fun Begin---Jenkins County will be on the air for the 2011 GQP!

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 06:23:22 PST 2010

A couple more stations checked in,
KC4AA, Bill, Beams from Baldwin.
W4I, (WW4LL), Fred Cranks up Coweta, Possibly Multi!
KB4KBS will rove and fill in a route later.

And, Fred's note remindes me that we have a slew of 1x1 Calls who were early
too.
I have some catchup to do here.
Gordon, send me a list of the 1x1's and I will post them on the 1x1 info page.
And the 1x1 stations can send me a note direct, or via
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org.
(I think Tommy W4BQF has a 1x1??  If so I need to fix his listing.)
And, I have put W4I on the coverage map in a Peach color to show the special
award call.
Some web work will get this displayed...

Thanks to Bill and Scott for plans.
And many thanks to Fred for reminding me to fix up an ommission.  All help
gratefully accepted.

Most of this has been updated...  mo' to come

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2011 is on April 9, 10th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well