[SECC] Fwd: [3830] CQWW CW KN4QD SOAB(A) LP

Todd Atkins toddatkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:16:57 PST 2010

Heard PJ4A several times but only worked on 15, 20, and 40; they had
some pretty epic pileups going every time I listened. This was my
first time operating assisted. I think it worked well in this format
but not sure I'll do it in something like WPX or SS. Hope to see you
in the next one.

Todd/KN4QD