[SECC] CQWW CW N4NX SOAB(A) HP

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 13:38:15 PST 2010

Call: N4NX
Operator(s): N4NX
Station: N4NX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    31        10             24
   80:     48        22             41
   40:   123        30             90
   20:   123        33           104
   15:   103        29             83
   10:     32        11             29

-------------------------------------
Total:  460      135           371           Total Score = 634,018

OK--You're not going to believe this but until this contest I had never had a CAT cable connected to my radio!!  But Boy
what a difference it makes.  It is like CHEATING!  I Just chased Mults the entire contest.  Just click and call.  That accounts
for my relatively high mult count & my LOW QSO count!  I have to admit it was a lot of fun.  Sorta like running up the numbers
on a Pin Ball Machine!  Again I did a lot of sleeping and missed Friday night contest start due to dinner with friends.  I guess I got in
about 10 hours of operating.

Radio K3 + Alpha 76PA on 160 & 80 meters and just 100 watts from the K3 on all other bands. ( Helps eliminate TVI ).
N1MM Logging with cable attached

4 Element SteppIR, 80 meters inverted V, 40 meters 2 element beam & Shunt loaded tower on 160 meters.  a EWE receiving antenna.

73
Bill