[SECC] Nov 6th CW Sweepstakes - Sponsor Update

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 09:59:23 PDT 2010

Yes Jeremy you are correct about Rookie.  It doesn't matter how long you've been licensed just 2 years or less contesting.  We will need a minimum of two people competing in each category however.  In addition we should have a minimum of 20 signed up to make this worthwhile.  Good luck!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI