[SECC] Fw: Re: CQ WW SSB Contest - Update

Bill Wilson kj4ex at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 05:02:23 PDT 2010

Morning Ralph,

Overlooked your offer for teams.  I've never worked teams in a contest, worked multi-op.  I know that in the header of cabrillo files there is a location for "Club" entries, and not knowing, I thought this is where for instance one would put "South East Contest Club" ,for a club/team entry.

Beyond that, I'm unfamiliar, but am always willing to learn and participate when I do run.

Bill Wilson - KJ4EX
CQWW SSB SOAB LP