[SECC] Fw: CQWW SSB W4SVO SOAB(A) HP

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Sun Oct 31 18:26:07 PDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 9:25:17 PM
Subject: CQWW SSB W4SVO SOAB(A) HP

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5

  160:  65    11      26
  80:  201    23      78
  40:  195    27      84
  20:  421    35      112
  15:  887    37      129
  10:  115    14      28
------------------------------
Total: 1884  147      457  Total Score = 2,825,672

Club:

Comments:

Well it has been 35 years since I did an all band effort,(I was 26 at the time!)
The new 40/80 meter vertical array really worked ! 15 was great, but nil on 10
meters from here, only zone 14 in Europe and no Pacific. I did work some
Africa. This will probably be my only all band effort. Too much. I was lucky
though that my girlfriend came over and fed my 91 year old mother, so I could
operate at the best times. Anyway I will be a single band effot in the CW
portion. Mark W4SVO