[SECC] Tn QSO Party

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 09:37:39 PDT 2010

FB Tony and congrats on your first contest!  That's a big step.  If you
follow this link to 3830 you will find a form for TNQP.  Fill it out and
then check to have a copy of the email sent back to you.  You can copy and
paste the email to the reflector.  Also check here to see the results from
other contesters: http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/

TNQP Form:  http://67.203.25.165/scoreform.php?arg=T8yfWzpvyyP

73, Ralph K1ZZI