[SECC] Fw: TnQP W4SVO SO Fixed LP

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Tue Sep 7 18:00:11 PDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 8:56:25 PM
Subject: TnQP W4SVO SO Fixed LP

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:    0      0
  80:  45      1              5
  40:  40    15            22
  20:  33    29            40
  15:
  10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  118    45      0      67  Total Score = 30,368

I should read the rules better. I thought you could only operate low power and
not use packet. So of course I operated low pwr and no packet. This is why my
mult. count is so low. Oh well , just to busy working on my new antenna system
for 40 and 80., and everything else goin on. I hope to have new phased arrays
ready for WAE SSB next wkend. I am converting my 2el. 40 mtr vertical array
that is a 1/4 wave apart and fed 90 degs. out of phase, to a two band system.
On 80 mtrs they will be 1/8 wave apart and fed 135 degs. out of phase. I will
have a seperate phasing system that I can switch from 40 to 80. Lots of work,
but I think it will give me a great system. Mark W4SVO