[SECC] Help Needed: NCJ North American Sprint CW Teams

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Sep 8 11:52:10 PDT 2010

Hello all:

I have taken over from KU8E the matter of team registration for this
year's September NA Sprint CW teams.  Only one station outside SECC has
responded so far and John, W4AU, from VA, has agreed to be on our team
SECC#1.  Others on the team so far are:  KU8E, N4PN, K4BAI, K1ZZI, and
NM2L.  This gives us a total of six.  Teams are composed of between two
and ten members.  It would be very nice to have at least one full team
of ten members.

The Sprint runs this Saturday night local time, 00-04Z Sunday.  It is on
CW on 20, 40, and 80 meters.  Exchange is:  both calls, #, name, state
or province or country.

I will register the teams Friday night or Saturday.  Please let me know
immediately if you can play in the Sprint with us on Saturday and will
be on a SECC Team.  If so, please advise if you will be HP, LP, or QRP
and whether or not you can operate the full four hours.

I look forward to hearing from many of you.  Remember you do not have to
be within a club circle nor do you need to belong to a club to be on a team.

73, John, K4BAI.