[SECC] South East Contest Team

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:13:51 PDT 2010

John,
I know I might regret this one but sign me up. Have a new keyboard in hand
and will keep all liquids away from the children when they visit in the
shack during contest. Now I just have to find my microphone and see if it
still works anymore. Only time I ever use it is QSOs with Dad across town on
80m.. lol

Jeremy
N4JIK