[SECC] CQWW DX RTTY - KB4KBS

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 28 21:17:47 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 04 GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17HRS

   80:    0    0       0       0     0
   40:   51   87      15      21    10
   20:   56   82      22      23    10
   15:   28   55      05      16    08
   10:    1    3       0       1     1
Total:  136  227      42      61    29  Total Score = 29,964

Club: South East Contest Club

I'm probably all screwed up on the scoring - I used the N3FJP CQWW CW logger. After the event I figured out that the scoring is different for the RTTY contest.  I tried to sort it out until my head hurt and my eyes crossed.  Any suggestions for a simple (but accurate) program that I could post-contest enter the 136 records into then spit out a cabrillo log, would be appreciated.
Lots of stories I could tell about this one - why I only have one 10M contact, why I ran 50 watts for the last three hours of the contest, and of course my meager provisional station's challenges.

I'm glad to be back!

Scott
KB4KBS

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I