[SECC] CQ WPX CW Final Results Available On Line

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Sun Apr 3 18:22:40 PDT 2011

You can even look at my log if you'd like to.

Note the club aggregate score competition:

US

1.  NCCC
2.  YLCC
3.  PVRC
4. SECC
5.  FRC
6.  SMC
7. FCG
8. SCCC
9.  CTDXCC
10.  WVDXC
11.  TCG
12.  MRRC

We had 37 CW plus SSB entries.  What a great result. We are up there
with the big boys in this contest.  Be sure to get your SSB scores in on
time and plan for a big score in the CW contest on Memorial Day
Weekend.  I plan to be back at PJ4A SOABHP.  Last year, I beat P40W's
1994 South American continental record.  (Note that in 1994 you could
operate 48 hours and now it is only 36 hours).  P40W (W2GD) is going
back and I assume he and I will go head to head from only about 60 miles
apart.  73, John, K4BAI.