[SECC] Possible Confusing County Abbreviations

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:01:35 PDT 2011

John,
Is that one in memory of me last year sending STEW for the first 10
contacts? ;) I am glad you guys are going to make  it down to STWT this
year, I am trying to scrounge up some money to pay for the trip down there
and come up with some alternate plans for power since gas is just to
expensive and I had to dip into my GQP funds replacing parts on our washing
machine. But also looking for some real estate on Fort Benning with power so
maybe I can just operate portable from CHAT ;)

Jeremy
W1BO (Formerly N4JIK)